Varying Size With Increasing Blob Weights?

VeGripper

Well, you can imagine I was extremely pleased to come back from being gone for a week to find my new 37.5 lb. blob waiting for me at my office (thanks, Snott!) and I couldn't wait to get a crack at the thing. The size is definitely more intimidating than I'd thought it would be, but I knew I couldn't leave before I'd heaved it a few times. Managed to get plenty of waist-high pulls with both hands (left took a few tries before it worked - been a rough week!) and I managed right hand pulls with up to 5 lbs. taped on to it. Now, my question for you blob experts is this -

Does anyone know how much wider the blobs spread with increasing weights? For example, any idea how much wider a 42.5 is than a 37.5? The 50 vs. 37.5? I plan on working up to getting 50 lbs. as a semi-normal feat with the 37.5 and taped weights before ever considering tackling the 50, and it'll be a big help to know if increased width will be a major factor that'll still be an obstacle as I get the one I have heavier in comparison to the big daddy. So, if anyone has any measurements and details on how size increases on different weighted blobs I'd love to hear more about it so I know where I'll stand as I move on up in weight!

VeGripper

That extra width makes all the difference in the world. I have a 35 and a 40 and I think it's easier to lift the 35 with 15lbs attached than it is to lift the 40.