Warren

JeffPeterson

Warren has a great way to test nails to the pounds. Call him now to get some of his calibrated stock. We slowly put weights on this thing until it bent the nails. I'll post a pic later.

Jeff, Can you provide any more info on this stock? I'd hate to call him and ask questions he'll probably get asked 30 times by then, ie what lengths/thicknesses/price/availability etc.. Thanks for the info, I bought a batch of David's challenge bars and really enjoyed calibrated stock. I currently at a 6.25'' yellow, and would love to get to a Blue and beyond soon!

I will provide more info. right now Dave O. has all the notes in his folder.

Dave or Jeff,

Any update on this stock, and is it available? If so, i will call Warren to order but I was wondering if you have a benchmark between his stock and an IM nail or equivalent. Ie 'I have bent his 385lb bar and it feels like a yellow'. Just want a rough calibration so i can figure out what levels to order.

Thanks!