Frying Pans

mossman

whoa! i just the movie gallery for the first time, and its incredible!! some of the things done on there are other worldly. i saw two things that i would like to try particularly. one is horseshoes, which i already asked big steve about, and the other is frying pans. how in the blue hell do you guys roll them up?! can i start with just any frying pans? do you guys have any tips to someone starting? anyn help would be great. thanks so much guys!

Start with the one from the dollar store. They're about as easy as a license plate or two. That's all I've rolled so far, but you can probably find a nice variety of thicknesses at your local goodwill.

no no im kinda had some bad things happen with cast iron....my best friend who is like a brother to me, well his mom has a big cast iron skillet. one time his dad got drunk an fell down the hill by their house. he rolled right up to the door, and she hit him in the head with her skillet. she knocked hiim out and left him there. so, whenever him or i get messing around, she brings out the skillet and threatens us :unsure i didnt believ her until i got hit with it....man that hurts...... squeeze, thanks for the tip about the dollar store ill be sure to try that.

Old license plates are good too. See how tightly you can roll them, or do 2 or 3 at a time.

Goodwill, flea markets, and yard sales are great because you can get cards, nails, and pans for 25 cents for the whole lot. Some times people ask what you do with them. Free show time. Then you can sell the the stuff back for a nice profit.

Just kidding watching people smile is priceless.

Flea markets, have saved me a mint.

When you roll the pans squeeze them like a gripper as you roll them. Make sure the base is firm with the vise hand on the leg, posting it like. Then get it hot and do not stop. One big tip and I hope I can say it right. Where the handle is at is the strongest part. Bend the pan at an angle to that, so you do not bend parallel to the handle. Just something I noticed. When you get stronger this does not matter.

thanks for the great details steve! you are always helpful. i bent my first real on last night! i got two cheap ones, and a real one. the cheapos were too easy. the real one i put down in 15 minutes. i figured out what steve said, about gripper like action, after doing more of a push action. im trying to get a photo of it. im getting more pans today, since the roll wasnt as tight as i would like. thanks to everyone who gave me help.