Bending 60d's At An Odd Time

bigray64

My training partner (Austin Slater) and I recently took about a month off from bending. Austin was busy moving and I didn't really train during that time. With all of the talk of the reds falling, we are re-motivated to bend. Basically, we each bent two 60d's in a short( and first in about a month) workout. Some TT's, blue equivalent stock( little weaker), and then our FIRST 60's. We couldnt figure it out since neither of us have never bent one beyond a kink.. does anyone know what this is from...?too much volume maybe... or maybe we should bend once every 2 weeks...?? we went through the blue's in basically three weeks(3-4 workouts) so we thought our progress was good. The bends were easily under 30 seconds, prolly closer to 20-25.Any insight will help. thanks in advance!

Cody

Congrats to you Cody and Austin!! :rock

Good work !!!

Looks like the rest done you guys good!! :rock