John Hicks Certification

Bill Piche

Wanna, quick question - can I ship the gripper back to you or do you want milkbone to do it? Doesn't matter to me either way.

I just read the logistics rules... milkbone will send it back.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• Sybersnott

• milkbone

• jad

Get after it John!

The un-opened box is in my posession. I've sent Snott an email and PM for him to call me with a time and date. I'm looking forward to watching him certify. :D

The un-opened box is in my posession. I've sent Snott an email and PM for him to call me with a time and date. I'm looking forward to watching him certify. :D

Please review the rules and PLEASE get proper video showing the set and closed handles. Remember, a still must be able to be taken from the video showing the handles together (clearly together!). Thanks!

The un-opened box is in my posession. I've sent Snott an email and PM for him to call me with a time and date. I'm looking forward to watching him certify.  :D

Please review the rules and PLEASE get proper video showing the set and closed handles. Remember, a still must be able to be taken from the video showing the handles together (clearly together!). Thanks!

I have a tripod and I am planning on doing a test run with a trainer for practice, as mentioned in the suggestions. How much does the shipping cost?

I am SO excited about this! :yikes

I got the PM and email from milkbone, and we're doing it sometime this weekend.

I think we'll do some test shooting before the actual cert just to make sure everything's just right.

milkbone... don't worry about the shipping the gripper back. Whatever the cost, I have it covered.

Read Heath's post on taking video. Also, testing with a trainer...don't run into the trap of not being under exertion and moving your hand out of the frame during the big event!

Also, read the Logistics post in the MM forum for shipping logistics, etc.

Snott pays for the shipping back to me. US postal 2 day priority. Insured to 100 dollars.

At approximately 6:45 today, I witnessed John Hicks (sybersnott) close (smash) the MM1 gripper that was sent to me by Bill. I will ship the gripper back Monday and video of the event will be ready soon. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this process. It was a good time. :cool

Way to go, Hicks.

-Jedd-

Perfect, John.

As expected. :bow

At approximately 6:45 today, I witnessed John Hicks (sybersnott) close (smash) the MM1 gripper that was sent to me by Bill. I will ship the gripper back Monday and video of the event will be ready soon. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this process. It was a good time. :cool

Great, preliminary congrats to John!

This is not official everyone until we see the video of the unboxing, handles clearly shown to be touching in the video (acceptable means a video "still" picture must clearly show them touching).

Video confirms it. Easily shown by a still taken from the video as well.

John, I just need your mailing address and the offical form and interviews.

Congrats!

Congrats Snott!

Hooray for Snott! Congratulations!