Enormous Dilemna

granitesloper

I recently purchased a Heavygrips trainer model for my first gripper. I was very dissapointed because it does not offer me the resistance that i thought it would.

Being extremely frugal, I only want to buy one more model for the time being.

I can do about 30 reps on the Heavygrips 100. Would the COC #1 be to easy for me? Would the COC#2 be incredibly difficult?

Also, how do heavygrips 150 and heavygrips 200 compare with the COC#1 and the COC#2?

Thankyou to anyone who is patient enough to answer.

I would buy the HG200 for now. I think the #1 would be too easy for you right now. I hope this helps. Also look into the Ivanako Super Gripper, tons of settings for about 25-30 bucks. It will save you tons of money.

Edited by FbaLLPlaya_53

The Beefbuilder Super Advanced is between a #1 and a #2. That might be a good bet also. I just bought two Beefbuilder grippers, and I am very impressed. The sweep is very smooth, and it is an enjoyable gripper to close.

If you're interested in getting certified, fork out the dough and get the grippers you need - you can frequently get them used here. If you just want the best bang for the buck then the Ivanko Supergripper is the tool.

:rock And if you realy insist, you can get a third spring for the ISG for even more heavy settings. Definitely a versitle piece of equipment.

Also you could ask the HG people if you could trade your hg 100 for a 200. You could probably trade it for the price of shipping. If worse comes to worse, you could shorten the handles on it and/or file it down. You could make it about as hard as a 200.

You a rock climber so your going for strength endurence and not just brute strength right ?