Maybe A Place To Get Blobs

Dargath78

I found this place in NE Ohio that is a York dealer. I emailed them a while ago and asked if they had the solid cast iron dumbbells that are no longer made and said I was only interested in 60-100 lb dumbbells. I also sent a picture of the dumbbells so they wouldnt be confused as to what kind of dumbbells I was looking for. They replied that they had them but there was a minimum order so I sort of forgot about it untill I noticed all the blob posts recently. I never talked to the guy after that first email so I have no idea how much or how many they have.

zimmer exercise equipment

LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY: Get your butt up there and buy the entire lot! They are gold. I should know because the demand for blobs right now is insane! Spend your whole paycheck if need be but get those blobs!

Ill email the guy again and get specifics like price and how many he has. Ill post back when I hear anything.