Taming Of The Blue

mossman

well, i am one happy SOB....i have been trying for a long time to down a 60D :angry: ....i finally got hold of a blue nail today, and folded it with about medium effort....then another....after a little rest two more :D .......i must have some beastly 60D's, since i can't even touch one of those yet :dry .......oh well, im still happy....now to G 5's

Great job on the blue nails!

You're real close to some tough 60's! I found most 60's to be a bit tougher than the Blue. Congratulations!

eric, i am currently trying to find some other 60's......last night, right before bend i looked at my coffee can full of stock, and grabbed a blue i had cut to 5.5inches....after a hideous battle, i won. i messed around with my blues, and cut a couple two to 5.5, and two to 5inches. i still cant get my 60D's, but i haven't yet tried a 5'' blue. btw eric, what do you think of buying steel rod from scrap steel yards? just a thought since nails are becoming expensive.

btw eric, what do you think of buying steel rod from scrap steel yards? just a thought since nails are becoming expensive.

On my wages, I'm all for saving money. ;)

And you may want to shop around for some easier nails. You just may have one those grd 5 comparable- 60 D's.