A Full Deadlift With The Mdb?

joelsward

just putting the word out that one of my training goals for the year is to do a full deadlift with MDB. right now the farthest i have got it of the ground is about 1 foot. and there are days when i can't even budge it.

to change this i am going to do a lot of thick bar training, deadlifting heavy with a 2.5" axle, and heavy 2.5" handle dumbell deadlifts and rows.

it is not my only training goal for the year. it is actually about 5th on the list. but i am going to give it a try.

i will keep you posted.

sward

The cool/fun part is that if Mobsterone gets back into training for it (did he say August?) we could have quite the 3-way race to see who gets it up. Maybe we should get a pool going. :cool

All the best in your pursuit!

Good luck Joel!

Good luck man would love to see it. looks like you got a good start on it :mosher

My guess would be a little specialization will get it done. That's even just a butt load of attempts with the MDB. Rest and repeat until done. :)

Go for it, Joel.

-Jedd-

Awesome, can't wait to see the vid. Since you can walk around with Inch dumbells like it's your day job I'm sure you'll have no problem with the MDB when you start specializing on it. Best of Luck.