Bending Progress....

ishred

well, my bassist came over today to lay down some bass tracks. At the end of the session he asked me to show him the stuff that I've been bending.

I only had some 1/4" round and some 3/16th square. I still can't budge the 1/4" and niether can he.

Then I cut an 8" piece of square for him to try. He couldn't budge that either.

My last attempt with square was a 6" piece that took everything i had to bend it.

So i grabbed the 8" and dominated it......at this point i'm feeling good and cut a 7" piece. My friend makes an attempt for no real reason, then I dominate the 7".

Now its like i'm showing off...my friend is really impressed. So i cut a 6" piece......it went wayyyyyyyyy easier than the last time.

Now i feel like i'm making progress. Off to home depot to buy more square stock and cut a few dozen 6" piece's.

I'm also happy I got my friend involved. and for anyone who cares ....and have that semi double overhand style...(right hand thumb is opposite left and the bend comes down on my left thumb and right index finger)