Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

I've been keeping busy and been experimenting as usual. This 45lber is an all time best for me. My goal is the 50. Not sure who is the shortest and lightest to do a 50?

I've gotten some new training insights for sure as I never thought I would be able to go this high in blobs. I can't wait to specialize on the grippers again.

I went back and did the 40lber while I was training my son. I watched the video and wanted to show how I could do the 40 in comparison.

I AM just a grip punk. So, you grip studs who are advanced should be able to progress further just like I did.

http://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album158

The forearm clip is for the forearm definition thread.

"Oh, ooh, wooh wooh" :yikes What's goin' on herrr?

Yo Bill, what's up with those freakin' triceps, man. Looks like you could cut through a steel door with those things.... V I C I O U S.

What do you do to maintain those blobs, meng? They are blacker than Rick Walker's chest hair. Not a speck of chalk on them.

Great lifts, bro.

-Jedd-

Those are some great lifts! Were those without chalk? I didn't see any, so I assume you didn't use any. If so, that makes those lifts even more impressive.

BTW - Nice trap bar in the background. I plan on picking up one of these soon. Do you recommend any brand in particular?

I found that I can lift them better if they are clean and my hands are clean. Yeah, no chalk.

Yes, PDA. It's a PDA bar with custom grips.

Whoever it is owns those blobs, he clearly paints and polishes them on a regular basis. I notice that no shoes are bring worn. Surely this is as unfair as some nail wrapping methods? :D

Good stuff Bill!

Good blob lifts!!

Huge tris!! :rock

People actually use Powerblocks ? Jk, your in great shape Bill. The vascularity really started to show like mad in the hands in the last few seconds.

Bill, you made the blob lifting look easy. You should earn style points based on the beauty of your blobs! Impressive forearms also, thanks for sharing. :rock

Bodybuilding beckons Bill!

Awesome pinchin, Big Buff Bill!

Whoever it is owns those blobs, he clearly paints and polishes them on a regular basis. I notice that no shoes are bring worn. Surely this is as unfair as some nail wrapping methods? :D

Yeah, wear shoes. :) When I train my son I don't always have shoes on and I just decided what the heck since the camera was still there on the bench. Not a good idea really to drop blobs on the toes!

The PowerBlocks are cool and you can get a lot of dumbbells in a small space. Someone was nice enough to give them to me.

Bill I don't mean to sound like an ass hole but the video of the blob lifts aren't like that pic of the #4 in choker are they? If not nice job and pretty freaky arms!

Edited by Matt Van Weele

Bill I don't mean to sound like an ass hole but this the video of the blob lifts aren't like that pic of the #4 in choker are they? If not nice job and pretty freaky arms!

No, they are legit. No offense taken.

That's why I went back and did the 40 just as an additional demo because the thought entered my mind someone would think I was faking it like the 4 close! :laugh

Until now Wannagrip has been a secret blob lifter. What else has he been doing we don't know about. Nail bending perhaps? :D

Good stuff!

Good Job Bill!

Now it is time to start doing cleans and presses, rows, snatches, and tossing and catching.

You will be to the 50 in no time.

And yes...sometimes it is much better with no chalk! Case in point: Wade's blob at the arnold this year. I chalked up..bad idea. Once I got the chalk off, i started getting it off the ground.

Way to go! :mosher

Rick Walker :rock

Good work Bill!

Congrats on getting airtime with a 45 york Wanna, I haven't seen the video but what is the texture like on your blobs? Without chalk is very impressive. My place seems to have a lot of moisture in the air, it will actually bead on the surface of my hex blocks.

Jon@han

Congrats on getting airtime with a 45 york Wanna, I haven't seen the video but what is the texture like on your blobs? Without chalk is very impressive. My place seems to have a lot of moisture in the air, it will actually bead on the surface of my hex blocks.

Jon@han

It's just the normal paint job in which they came. I know what you mean about moisture. We run a de-humidifier down our basement which is where my weight room is located.

Forgot to add. I got my blobs from the Blob Syndicate. :)

My place seems to have a lot of moisture in the air, it will actually bead on the surface of my hex blocks.

Jon@han

Mine sometimes get rust on them in a day or two if I leave them on the balcony.

Bill,

Nice work with the #40 & #45!!! Best of luck getting the Blob. :rock