How Hard Is This?

Bob Lipinski

Just curious. I haven't bent a ton of different things yet. I have been combining 1/4+3/16 stock because it seems just about right for a very hard bend.

Seems like it'd be pretty tough. How much harder does it feel than 6" x 1/4" or 5" x 1/4"?

Hard to tell. Bending varies alot for me day to day, and I don't really think I have enough experience to rate things well. It seems as hard as 5", 1/4 HRS used to. However, recently at a grip comp I just about melted that.

Hey Bob... maybe you melted the bar at the comp because you had an audience.

Personally, fear of looking like an idiot seems to get me bending much better - first time I bent a yellow, a blue, and a 60d were all in front of friends/family.

Maybe I need to build something like a scarecrow in my garage to put the fear in me when I'm solo ;)

Is this metal stock metal or IM metal. Stock seems easier then IM nails. So If it is random stock I'd say about an easier 60D.