"the Mighty Atom"..."slim The Hammerman"..._____?

odin

If I was "Slim the Hammerman", I would strongly consider passing the torch to Dave Ostlund. I don't know if Dave is interested in levering or not, but he looks capable of most anything, given his combination of physical gifts and intense focus.

Does Slim the Hammerman have a protege yet? Since the Mighty Atom took Slim under his wing, who is next in line? Tom Black, one of the red nail benders, or____? I was going to make this a poll, but don't want to leave out any of the worthy candidates.

Edited by odin

Tommy Heslep will be the next! I will hold his coat for him any day.

Will either of you legends be attending AOBS??????

Ain't no legend here Bo. Just a humble servant. The $ is short do to puting a wife through master classes full time for a year and a half and she is planning to take the summer off too. I am sitting here with three holes in my right shoulder from some Dr. climbing around in it. I might get tempted anyway if I go. I sure would like to see you (The Man) bend 3/8 short steel live. I know some freaky stuff will take place with all ya'll studs being there. I will pray all goes well with everyone there. But you just never know with me! ;)

I need a lot of work to be anybodys protege. I was set to go this year "4" the first time to the AOBS.John Brookfield called me & asked me to take his place with the "Omega Force Strength Team" On the same day.I consider it an honor,I cant believe he asked me to do it.

:bow God Is The Real Power" :bow

Wow congrats Tommy!! I know you'll have a great

time!!! And I know your excited!! :rock

I need a lot of work to be anybodys protege. I was set to go this year "4" the first time to the AOBS.John Brookfield called me & asked me to take his place with the "Omega Force Strength Team" On the same day.I consider it an honor,I cant believe he asked me to do it.

:bow God Is The Real Power" :bow

T,

That is great! Good luck!

T

If I was "Slim the Hammerman", I would strongly consider passing the torch to Dave Ostlund. I don't know if Dave is interested in levering or not, but he looks capable of most anything, given his combination of physical gifts and intense focus.

I appreciate the consideration, but I am in no way worthy of being considered for this. There are many more well rounded grip experts on the board like Tommy, Steve, Dave Morton, and Pat. I can't even tear a deck of cards in half and I'm not that great at levering. My bending progress has been due to a good base of overall body strength and not to freakish hand/wrist strength. Again, I appreciate that you think this highly of me, but I am nowhere near the best candidate for this.