Mn Bending

JeffPeterson

It was a crazy day.

Gordon V. has video to back up the claims I'm making. Dave O. bends a 290 and a 280 easily one right after another, they were opened on film to certify for DH. He bent a 7.5 inch 3/8 brass piece and bent a 7 inch of .323 steel, THICKER THEN A RED.

Daniel P. Bent some 60d's for the first time. remember last week was the first time he got a blue. Did a 5.75 blue with room to spare.

Aaron B and Alex D. bent their first blue nails. Aaron B. popped a pole barn and managed to hit me in the ear with a piece of it.

Matt M. Put down some 60D's and almost a grade 5.

I got some grade 5's and a 237.5 bar with room to spare.

Edited by JeffPeterson

Great time. Lots of bending. We finished up with lots of grilling, some tire flipping, sledge levering, phonebook tearing, and can bursting. The neighbor was very impressed.

I was there in spirit. Very nice stuff ya'll! :rock

I ran out of time last night and did not get the videos clipped.

The Dave's videos will get done tonight and sent to Wanna tomorrow morning.

(Dave you still need to pick the theme music.)

It was a good time, just about everyone there blew up a soda can (I came with a 12pk and left with two).

It was a lot of fun there yesterday! Dave never ceases to amaze me with his talent and intensity. The 290 bend followed immediately with the 280 was otherworldly.

Dan P. is a serious bender too- good enough so that it's no longer fair to say, "that's good... for a sixteen year old". This kid is melting Blue's and 60D's. That's good for anyone and he's only been bending for a couple of months.

I learned how to burst a can too. Thanks for bringing the diet soda, Gordon. I didn't appreciate the sugar-free factor until after it dried on my torso and I wasn't sticky.

I'm not much for bending but I brought one of my kettlebells over there and did a couple of demonstrations. The levering with the hammers was fun too. And damn, flipping your tire up your inclined driveway is tough!

BC.

I had a lot of fun again. Everyone who has been bending there has progressed tremendously. Don't be surprised in a couple weeks when Danno P get a Grade 5 and when Jeff P hits a Grade 8.

Gordon,

Any kind of Metallica would be perfect for theme music. Thanks.

Yeah that uphill tire flip is tuff espescially because the tire is so short.

Great report and congrats to everyone.

:rock

It was a great time. Its hard to do anything impressive when dave is bending red caliber metal. Breaking the pop cans was difficult and for me time consuming. It took me around 4 minutes before out of no where the thing bursts. I can't wait for the videos and pictures.

I shudder to think where you guys are going to be at at the end of this year when such a huge group of talent keeps consistently getting together. Makes my training intensity go up a notch, I know that for sure.

Great work boys.

-Jedd-

I second what Jedd said - Sounds like a great day of bending and strength.

Congrats on all the PRs and great bends! :rock

Brett