A Question That Has Probably Been Asked Before

savagewood

I just started bending in late March so I haven't had reason to hang out on this board before now so I hope ya'll will forgive me for asking a question that has probably been asked a hundred times.

I am looking for some Ideas on progression between 60d nails and the RED. I know a grade 5 and grade 8 are in there somewhere but I haven't got my hands on any of these bolts yet so I don't know what I could do with them. I know someone on here had a list of different bolt and steel strengths but I was looking more for information on what had worked for different people.

If some of you guys could list what you used to progress to the RED I would appreciate it.

I had a blast making 20 kilo jumps with the Challenge Bars. It's great motivation striving to certify on David's list. I also made use of about five varying strengths of 60 D nails. Of course bolt cutters are a for making existing stock more difficult. Other than variouos bolts and a little HRS stock from the hardware store, that's all I used.