Between #2 And #3

mossman

hey, im trying to get my # 3 and damn that thing is a beast....i have heard of warren tetting over and over, but i can't find his site......does anyone have the link? plus, what other grippers should i think of for trying to move up?

Warren doesnt have a site but, you can call him his info is in the FAQ section. You should order a supermaster which is a 2.5-2.7. Good luck with training.

Super Master is a great fit between the #2 and #3. I think some of the RB crushers fit in that range too.

• 3 weeks later...

I had kind of same problem and I bought a Robert Baraban gripper rated to 240IP. I ahve the #2 and #3 and the RB240 gripper is something in middle of these two grippers. Robert have grippers rated at 210, 240 and 260 IP. Your choise which one you choose.

What about an ISG? As I close in on the #2 I am faced with this same question as well.

Call Warren at(651)-222-1889 and order the Super Master!

How are his prices and shipping compared to www.wwfitness.com?