Porkbone Does The 50lb Blob

Bill Piche

Way to go Mike!

Are you sure that was the blob :D you made it look like a five pounder man, awesome keep it up :rock

It's about time! :)

Very nice Michael , looked like you could have snatched it. How did you train for The Blob?

Thanks everyone! Feels great to finally lift the thing. The video is from my second lift of the night. It may not look like it, but I almost lost it at about knee level!

Odin, I've tried just about every blob exercise at least once, but I'd say the cornerstone for me has just been regular singles with the 40 and 45lb blobs. Sometimes I'd use my freehand to assist the lift, and sometimes I'd hold the blob for as long as I could. I also liked attaching weight every now and then with magnets. When I couldn't lift the 40 any more, I'd usually call it a day. I did cleans and presses for awhile, but found them a little awkward. Working with small blobs feels very different compared to the large ones, so I never stuck with the other small blob exercises (single finger lifts, tosses, etc.)

You'll lift the blob soon!

Michael, congratulations on a world-class feat of pinching! :bow

Congrats Michael!

Good job! :bow

Outstanding!