Chuckie B.

Crushed it and held it closed for a seven count. Felt so good!!! :D Now onto the#3. Thanks for all the advice from the members here. :bow

Chuckie, awesome!

How long have you been paying your dues to reach this particular goal? That's really great! Is this now two guys doing the #2 in two days?!

Thanks guys,

I got the IM T-4 over a year ago but just was just using-em once in a while. I really have been working hard with block weights, G-Rex machine, plate pinching, wrist rolling, and RT work along with powerlifting. Right after 3/1 when I got two york 45 block weights to a full deadlift I started working the grippers hard. Went with strap holds, over -crushes, negatives, and single attempts, 2-3 times a week. After four days rest my hands felt good, warmed up then went for it and BANG the #2 was mine. Now onto the #3. :D

Congrats Chuck!

Gratz .. I'm following ya .. working my way to the 2. I can mash the SA about 3 times .. hoepfully I am getting close

Edited by Rikus_Khan

Hammerhead,

Going to order the SM and GM the end of the week.

Hammerhead,

Going to order the SM and GM the end of the week.

I'm going to need something b/w the 2 and 3 here as well. What exactly would you recommend and where should I purchase it at? :)

Thanks

leatherface,

Warren Tetting, look for his info in the FAQ section using the seach engine.

leatherface,

Warren Tetting, look for his info in the FAQ section using the seach engine.

Thanks alot! I see that you have to call him? Is there any other way to get ahold of him..E-mail perhaps? Also, how much does a SM run for? Any idea?

Once again, it is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Yesterday I closed the #2 and held it shut for 5 seconds and I ground the handles where you can hear it click. It was my third time closing it and 4 months ago I couldn't close the #1.