Blue Nail

DAN PETERSON

I wasn't sure how old Stephen Straub was. Also Jeff accidently posted under my name. I guess this kind of stuff will happen when you have up to four Gripboard users trying to post at the same time.

A fellow called DP :D Dan Peterson Well done.

yup

I can only imagine the potential of the future for you Dan. :rock

When I was your age, I was a curl/bench dork. If I knew what you do, and was bending a blue at that age, I would be doing some serious damage right now at 29.

I dont know how old you are, but I'm 16 and can bend a 1/4"x5 1/4" CRS fairly easily, been bending blues for a little while. Now I'm working on getting those grade 5's down.

• 2 weeks later...

I am 16 so too but im about to turn 17. So I guess you guys beat me to the punch. I guess its a race to thr red.

I am 16 so too but im about to turn 17. So I guess you guys beat me to the punch. I guess its a race to thr red.

I haven't bent one yet but I still have 9 months to do it. Does anyone know who the youngest red nail benders is?

Wasn't Shrug 20 when he bent the red? What happened to him, anyway?

Mike M.

Good question - and what about TomofIowa and all of the other people who haven't posted in forever?