How People Can Rep The Trainer W/ Thumb

mooinabc1

I can do yet

Is there anyone that can rep the Trainer with their Thumb?

I'm confused by the question... do you mean something like 'can you close the trainer whilst keeping the back of the hand flat on the table?' or something?

I'll answer no anyway as can barely close the #1 :)

I think what he means is putting the gripper in a position like you would be in if you were using scissors. And no I cant do it but I will soon be training to do so because it seems like a cool feat of strength. :trout

I think what he means is putting the gripper in a position like you would be in if you were using scissors.  And no I cant do it but I will soon be training to do so because it seems like a cool feat of strength. :trout

If that's what he meant then I would like to see a video.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=7237

Seems to be a world class feat :whistel

I don't know about you guys but I am training to do it I just like the thought of grabbing a #1 and closing it this way while some big huge bodybuilder can't close it with his hands.

That´s a good reason to do it Kyle :D

I tried this today with my store gripper and it pretty much kicked my behind. Definitely something to work on.

-Ari

i just tried what i think you mean....like a scissors? i grabed my #1 with just my thumb and pointer, and got it only to parellel....so with a trainer who knows?