I Am A Damn Junkie

Bob Lipinski

Yeah I have the exact same problem. You think I may actually making my self worse with all the over training, but you do it anyways.

Same here guys. Ive only bent a couple of times but its addicting for sure. Its definetely hard to not overtrain.

Austin

Hah, no shit guys. I bent today after a gripper workout, then after 6 beers. I knew deep insode that I would suck bad both times, but I had to try anyway!

I always bend better after I've had a couple kamikaze doubleshots. Maybe it's the increased blood flow throughout my body ;)

I've bent 4 out of 7 days this week and my lower arms are toasted still. I lifted tonight and hurt like hell after set, even those that didn't require grip strength.

I bent 4 days in a row, knowing I needed some time off. The last day was the easiest, but definitely the most painful. I caught this from you guys.....

I have only been bending since April 5 and have only taken two days off thus far (including today). I will move to 2-3 days week starting mon. though. I think planned overreaching is good for you. I think it makes adaptation kick-in a bit faster. I was getting weaker and weaker so, I'm hoping on mon. I will get some good bends (for me) although I'm going to hold back til Wed. or Fri. I will measure it by speed of my bends. My wrists and thumb pads are burnt.

This bending stuff is awesome. :rock

-Keith-

For what its worth:

When I tore my pec, I was bending with alcohol in my system. Did it stop me from enjoying adult beverages? Hell No! Did it stop me from attempting any strength feats while intoxicated? Most certainly: Hell Yeah!

Be carefull...booze doesnt mix well with anything except card games, pool, and tailgates.

Rick Walker :rock