Tetting Grippers & Shipping To Canada

cjcocn

I ordered some grippers from Warren on the 1st of April (I hope he didn't think it was a joke :( ) and sent the $ on the 2nd via 2-4 day mail. I was hoping that they would be in by now as others have received theirs within a week (to US addys). I gave it two weeks to account for shipping into Canada.

If they aren't here today I will have to face another weekend with them ..... okay, so I won't really suffer too much, but was curious as to whether any others from Canada had ordered grippers from Warren and, if so, how long they took to crawl through Customs.

Thanks

CJ

I'll try and wade in amongst all these responses and add mine to the fray .... heheheh.

Just a quick update for anyone else in Canada ordering directly from Warren .....

He priority posted them on the 10th of April and they arrived today (the 19th), so all in all excellent service, esp considering that they had to go through customs (and the fact that I had only express posted the order on the 2nd of April).

Now I must get back to work and finish some things so that I can head home and play some more ....

:cool

Chris