Bring On The Mash Monster!

strongmitts

After recently closing my grandmaster (tougher than my #3), I had a discussion with Eric Milfeld about how my crush had just seemed to take off. He suggested that I try some reps with my #3 as a comparison to what I have done in the past. So today after my usual strapholds, I set my #3 and cranked out six quick reps (I believe I was returning to just shy of parallel). I was pretty blown away, as my previous best was three reps! I feel like I have an average #3 based on the ones I tried. I am looking forward to signing up for Mash Monster I.

Nice work Chris!! :rock

Did you get a video of it?

Congrats on the new PR!

Sorry, no video. I'll have to get some footage when Eric, Weldon, and I get together within the next few weeks. I'll have to take a pull on my Elite when I'm fresh too. Maybe I'm getting close to shutting it? As for the #4, :laugh:laugh:laugh !!!!! I can't even get the handles parallel, or even set it for that matter.

Good job man! If you can close the Elite or even get it under 1/8", you should be good for the MM1 right now.

Help! I'm chokin to death in a cloud of dust on the Gripper Gravel Road, on which Chris Caffery has left me!

Awesome rep out Chris! :rock:bow

Man,

My training partners are killing me here! 1 bends a red nail and a cut red nail, the other is repping the 3 and about to sign up for the mash monster. lol. You guys certainly challenge me to take it up a notch and strive for greatness! Great job Chris!

W

Well done Chris ! And congrats on managing to progress in both bending and grippers.

As for me i'm not even sure if i can still close my #3 with a deep set :cry