Warren Certification

JeffPeterson

It looks like the first member to be certified will be Austin Slater. He sent me the tape and he mashed his SM and GM with no set. Absolutly killed it. He may even be good for an elite. Warren is double checking the tape now, it should pass. I never seen a tougfh gripper closed with a no set. I have a new respect for no setting now, provided the gripper fits the hand.

Congrats Austin!

Damn I should have made my SM close official while I was there.

Nice work Austin! :mosher

Btw, what is your handsize?

congrats :bow

thanks for the kind words guys. I got 3 almost 4 no set reps with the grandmaster. My hands are a shade under 7.5" Im looking forward to seeing what others can do under these rules.

Austin

Did you have the 2 5/8 grippers?

That's what I'm thinking too. Warren measured my hand at 7-5/16" (I always thought they were bigger) so I got the 2-5/8" spread. I think under 7-3/4" hands use the 2-5/8".

BC.

They were a shade under 2 3/4"so probably 2 5/8". It felt perfect in my hands. Thanks again guys for the kind words. Im sure more will join the list in the near future.

Austin