Just Want To Say Thanks!

gerryg

I do not know Jeff Peterson on a personal level,just through the GripBoard,but in the past I have bought a gripper and a squeezer from him!What great service and he is a man true to his word!I give him a thumbs up!Thanks again Jeff! :rock

I have to say the same he should really get into business. He seems to be a really great guy and I also have just purchased 3grippers from him.

I just called home and the grippers came in today thanks jess you the man

I have to say the same as well, I bought the whole set of beef builders from him and a squeezer as well. Really good business man. Thanks Jeff. :bow:rock

I have to give my kudos to Jeff as well. I wanted a solid MMG1 gripper and he made sure that it was what I wanted from Tetting. Thanks again, Jeff!!

i'll give an update tonight on the grippers. I won't put too much squeeze on them though b/c my wrist is hurting damn I hate all these little injuries

i'll give an update tonight on the grippers. I won't put too much squeeze on them though b/c my wrist is hurting damn I hate all these little injuries

Mat, you might have to clean them up a bit and watch out for the knurling - it seems a little bit sharper than the grippers from IronMind.

Jeff is the contact for the MMG cert grippers and he's been reliable and timely to help this puppy get rockin.

Well I have gotten 2grippers from tettin before my SM and my Elite. Let me just tell you the three grippers I got today are really nice. They all have a great feel to them. I haven't got to take any serious attemts at the GM or the MMG1replica b/c my right wrist is hurting. However, I grinded that handles with the master with my left hand. Also got the handles to // with the GM left handed NO SET so thats not too bad it may however be a tad easier than my #3. I haven't even been doing any gripper work left handed just lots of dexterity ball work b/c of my middle knuckle being messed up.

The replica is really not that much harder than my #3 which I guess is a good sign.

I'm very happy with the grippers hell of a service I got

Also I can't be 100% sure about all these statements b/c I haven't got to try then right handed. The are all left handed so take it for what its worth :D

I also had a great experience buying from Jeff - he was great to deal with and I love the Squeezer that I bought from him. He'll probably be hearing from me in the near future when I start getting paid at my new job. :rock

edit the GM is tougher than my #3 and the mmg1 is also tougher then what I thought they give a little but once you get down within the 1/2" range they get hairy :rock

I have to agree with everyone else. Bought a supermaster and a squeezer and he sent them before he even got the check. Both are great! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.Thanks! :rock

Same as Dargath78, Jeff sent me a package before he even got the check. Not too many people like that out there. Thanks!!

-CHRIS

Well thanks alot guys. I certainly appreciate the comments from people. I'm glad everyone is able to train with any tool that they believe they will benefit from. The first time I was at Warrens and he said I can build you any piece of equipment you can think of I thought it was the coolest. Glad other people are taking advantage of Warren's talents.