Supermasters Have Arrived!

dubthewonderscot

Hey guys, I've said before how much I enjoy talking to Warren Tetting on the phone. I now enjoy doing business with him twice as much. I sent him an order for two supermasters, one with the handles an extra 5/16ths lowered from the spring, and one regular. This was mailed on 4/2. He shipped them on 4/6, and I got them on 4/8. They are awesome! Beautiful Bricks. lol. I can now, with the same coil on the one that is lowered, adjust my hands to get a different level of resistance. My regular supermaster sits on the shelf and laughs at me.

All in all, I could not have asked for faster or better service, and the grippers are awesome.

W

congrats dub

i ordered some and mailed out on 02 april so am glad to hear that mine should be here this week ...... have fun with your grippers!

CJ

I have three grippers ordered from Warren, and they are the best!! Exactly what I wanted, and they never let me down. If you want a custom gripper, give Warren a call always. Highly recomended!! :)

I like the feel of his grippers more than Ironmind's, right now I own a custom Grandmaster. You can tell he puts a lot of hard work into making these grippers.

Jason,

You can order them directly from Warren, or get them at Weightlifter's Warehouse.