Brutestrength Products?

bigmatt

I was looking in to getting some stuff from “brutestrength”! i.e. Econo-Farmer's Walk, Competition Log 12” and Dumbbells. Dose any one had any of these products and if so what do you think?

Thank you!! :help

Matt

I've got a 10" competition log, I like it. If I could hop in a time machine, i think I'd have maybe done an 8", because that's more common in contests. 12" in contests is pretty damn rare.

I recently won a pair of econ farmers walks in the equipment raffle, as soon as they get here i will let you know how they are.

At the strongman contest I went to last month, we used the Brute Strength competition farmers and the 8" competition log. Both good, solid products. My biggest complaint was with the handles on the FW. I am used to having at least some knurling and the slightly-larger-than-1" handles sat awkwardly in my hands.

I ordered a DB from Lance. It should arrive next week and I will let you know how I like it.

I am picking up the 12" comp log from them Easter monday. Looks good and has been a pleasure to deal with.

Got the log. Great product! Very well made and balanced. Thanks Lance.

I recently got the 8" econo log and Farmer's bars. I never told Lance, but I'm happy with my purchase. It's solid equipment that I could not have built myself.

I have small hands, but I like 1.3" non-knurled handles. With a larger surface area they don't cut into my hands like the skinny tricep bars I had used before.

Joel Sward got a 10" econo log and a 2.5" bar from Lance. Great products. I wish I could've ordered a lot of my stuff there about three years ago, I would have saved a ton of money. I might have some interest in a Conan's in the future.

Lance, any idea when my farmes will be going out? No rush, just wondering.

I just picked up on this thread. Yes, I am slow. This is not the brute strength order status forum. ;)