Dumbell Handles

mANVIL

Looking for some decent olympic plate loadable dumbell handles, both thick (2 inches or above) and regular olympic bar diameter. I looked at ironminds prices and they were pretty high like 200$ per pair. Anyone know of any more reasonably priced dumbell handles?

http://www.brutestrength.com/dumbell.cfm

mANVIL, I just ordered a 3" one from them, will let you know if it is any good.

I would have preferred to order it from Fat Bastard because he is a great supporter of this page, but the price was too cheap not to give it a try. If FB would take credit cards, I might have ordered from them, but the combination of convenience, lower price, and quicker turnaround was too much to pass up. Maybe next time...sorry.

Edited by odin

Dan & Odin - those are some excellent prices on the brutestrength website let me know how the quality of the handle is. The FBBC ones look good too and everything i've heard about them has been very positive. If only those companies made regular handle sized as well as the thick handled i'd be set!

I think PDA has what you are looking for.

PDA is great, but they make no comprimises in order to get the highest quality, and this is reflected in their higher prices. They will also customize as much or more than anyone, but the turnaround time may be longer than you like. I have bought from them before, and will buy from them again. John S also gives very good customer service.

I bought a wrist roller from PDA that I am waiting for now. I wanted a bullet-proof one that was pleasing to use and would last a lifetime.

PDA is great, but they make no comprimises in order to get the highest quality, and this is reflected in their higher prices. They will also customize as much or more than anyone, but the turnaround time may be longer than you like. I have bought from them before, and will buy from them again. John S also gives very good customer service.

I bought a wrist roller from PDA that I am waiting for now. I wanted a bullet-proof one that was pleasing to use and would last a lifetime.

I Agree.

I own a PDA thug 2.5 wrist and I'm sure it will last lifetime.

I Agree.

I own a PDA thug 2.5 wrist and I'm sure it will last lifetime.

gotenmyoou, that is the same one I am waiting for. How do you like the feel & action of the Thug? What type of review would you give it based on your experience?

Odin,

I think the Thug is worth its price.

The movement is very smooth and works both your wrist & grip.

I feel that positive movement works your wrist(forearm) & negative movement

hits your grip. I would recommend going heavy as possible.

BTW..the only problem I've felt is that the knurling hurts like hell.