Blobs

John Beatty

Was wandering around the YMCA while my little girl was doing gymnastics & lo and behold! Old York DB's! Going to see if they'd be willing to trade them out for shiny new hex DB's. The place is run by young girls who only talk gymnastics & hopefully don't have a clue what they have! May have a few spares! Anyone interested if they go for it?

Tell them that you want to "donate" new shiny weights, and you'll dispose of those crusty old dusty dumbells for them. Say that you think they are old and might be dangerous for kids and all to use ;)

Good luck John, I might have to take a trip to my local Y to see what they've got...

Was wandering around the YMCA while my little girl was doing gymnastics & lo and behold! Old York DB's! Going to see if they'd be willing to trade them out for shiny new hex DB's. The place is run by young girls who only talk gymnastics & hopefully don't have a clue what they have! May have a few spares! Anyone interested if they go for it?

John, go for it! :D

Be willing to donate a bunch of new stuff or ask them what they need in exchange for those beautiful Yorks!! Good Luck!!

I'd love to call dibs on half a hundred pounder!

Only thing is the heaviest I saw were 85 lbs. I'll take a more thorough look next week & see.

John i will pay top dollar for half of the heaviest one........... Dude, did i ever tell you what a nice, kind and generous guy you are? :inno

Hell, I'll just sell off the extras for what it costs me for the hex DB's plus shipping. It's not like I'll have enough to carry them as a product. This is, of course if I can get them. If we get the house we just put in an offer on, I'll have a 42' x 100' shed that's all mine. My wife said she never even wants to see what I've got in there. An Iron museum & Strongman fantasyland!!

John i will pay top dollar for half of the heaviest one........... Dude, did i ever tell you what a nice, kind and generous guy you are? :inno

You DO know that I'm selling blobs too, don't you??? :trout

How much does a blob go for? Please email me. Thanks

:phone One thing I never understood about the YMCA is why the desk attendents get annoyed if you ask them to play the Villiage People over the PA system.

:phone One thing I never understood about the YMCA is why the desk attendents get annoyed if you ask them to play the Villiage People over the PA system.

I don't think they ever made a dime on that dumb song! :laugh

Must have 50lb blob...... {drooling}