Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

Great work, Shawn! :rock

You make those lifts look very easy! Keep up the great work!

Nice vids!! :bow

Btw, Shawn can you pinch 2 45's?

Amazing strength

Those blobs big?

What gripper can he do?

Thanks everyone :blush

FbaLLPlaya 53:

I tried to pinch two 45's the other day and failed. They were a bit different in size, but I don't think I would have gotten them even if they were the same. Two 35's is challenging, so I think I have a long way to go there. Don't be fooled, I can't hold those hex heads for long, just long enough.

mooinabc1:

I can close the COC #3, but have only been able to no-set-it twice. The blob doesn't feel very big, but those hex heads do, they are 5" wide.

Hey Shawn,

Nice to meet you the other night. Nice lifts. Looks like you broke the drywall on the inch lift! oops. Time to get out the spackle.

Brian

Nice work Shawn.

Shawn has done 2-35's a few times and I don't doubt that he'll get 2-45's in short order. One of things we did not get video of was him fully lifting the 50lb hex with 5lbs tape to the bottom. Took him a half dozen tries to get it, but up it went!

Shawn right on bro.........it was great to meet you the other night....... dude you have some great lifts there........... you will get those 2 45's soon. the way you pinched those 2 35's this week at my house was awesome. it looked like you were good for another 10 or 15 pounds. you also CRUSHED the handles on my 3 this week pretty easily.......... :ohmy:bow

Which is harder, the blob or a 50 Lb hex block weight? Is the block weight wider?

I didn't have much trouble with the blob, but the 50 lb. hex was really hard at first, but Clay and I have had them for about three weeks now and they are getting easier to lift every training session. I can't wait to deadlift two blobs just as soon as I can find two at the same place. The blob is 3 7/8 inches tapering out to 5 1/2 inches; whereas, the hex head is 5 inches across. I've heard different, but I think the hex head is harder.

Guys.

When you have the opportunity?

Could you post some photos for those of us technologically deprived?

I saw the INCH lift(nice :rock )but couldn't the the others.

Very nice pinchin Shawn!

Shawn,

I am interested to know what have been your training methods for accomplishing the Inch lift? Any secrets in your arsenal that we perhaps have not taken into consideration? What is your best lift on the RT, bro? Where did you buy your inch from? Ironmind?

Thanks,

Jedder