New To Board, Hello All.

Woodchuck

Just wanted to introduce myself and post so I wasn't hovering in and out forever. This is a very cool forum and the members seem to be as well. It's one of the few forums I've seen where everyone stays relatively on the topic posted. I've been gripping for a little over a year and hope to be a COC soon. The new IM rules are a bit of a setback, but no matter. I live in the Monterey California area, but will be moving to the Albuquerque New Mexico area in a few weeks and was wondering if any members are around there.

Hey I live in the same area - we should hook up sometime! Oh wait, I just saw you like 2 hours ago. This is my training partner Shawn. Keep an eye out for his gallery soon. He regularly outperforms me on block weights and is now pulling the Inch bell better than I am!

Welcome aboard. I lived in Albuquerque for about seven years when I was a kid. It is a very nice place.

Keep grippin!

Welcome to the Gripboard Shawn! :rock

hey shawn......welcome bro........ it was good to meet you the other night. you have a powerful pinch grip and the way you closed my #3 was freaking impressive.............. :mosher

dude don't move away........ we need you grippen here..........