New Gripsters...hopefully

jad

I introduced my neighbor to grippers a while back and now he can close the #2. He owns an overnight janitorial service. One of his accounts is this huge car dealership. He brought his #2 with him the other night and several of the guys that were working late tried it and no one was even close. It was pretty funny because when he told all of them about the grippers they were all like "I work with my hands all day, I don't think I'm going to have a problem" or "I used to kill those things as a kid". After they all failed, the lead mechanic asked if he would leave the gripper their overnight so some the dayshift guys could try it. Again no one was even close and the head manager is supposed to be some martial arts expert and has supplements all over his office and even has one of those squeeze balls and he failed too. My neighbor handed out IM's website and all of the mechanics and the manager said they were going to be ordering them. Ahh... the grip community grows!!

I just got 2 of my workout partners to join the board as well. Both have closed the 2 and one of them with minimal training is real close on the #3.

Great story!

New members to the ranks! :rock

Jad you should ask your neighbor to join the Gripboard. :mosher