Mm1 Replica

Tom Page

I just received two new grippers for my collection this week. One came from Jeff Peterson. He had Warren make it to match the specifications of the MM1. To those who have certified on this gripper :rock:bow . What a great accomplishment. It seems to be almost between a #3 and #4. Just a great friggin gripper. Awesome quality!!!

The second gripper I received was from 3djim. It is a Silver Crush #3. It is probably the best looking gripper I have ever seen. I say to those who can close this thing... well you are just sick :yikes This is probaby a #3.6+ on the IM scale. This one does not have a stamp on the bottom but it has the wire diam. of a #3. Just gorgeous!

How far is the bottom of the spring to the top of the handles? Just curious.

How far is the bottom of the spring to the top of the handles? Just curious.

Bill if you are talking about the MM1 replica it is a much bigger gap that I have seen on other grippers. It is at the house now. I can take a more detailed measurement later.

Hey congrats on the additions to your awsome collection Tom! I can't wait to see them in person. I really want to give a go at that MM1 replica. Are you going to put pictures of them up in your gallery?