How Many Thier Own Adjustable Gripper

mooinabc1

Adjustable gripper will be surprised how much it will help you reach

your goal in no BS terms. For example, imagine if have the #2 gripper

adjust it to 210 pounds into a harder gripper and then do strap holds.

You get it. Faster gains along with the KTA program.

For the last time could you just post the pics and plans so people could understand what you are talking about? The language/ grammar barrier makes it hard enough to understand your posts as it is. Otherwise quit posting about this variable gripper stuff. Actually though everyone already knows about a commonly available adjustable gripper, the Ivanko Supergripper.

Edited by Incindium

No! because I want to people making their rather then just looking at it.

If your serious in making your own adjustable gripper email me and if

not interested in make one do not bug me at all.

Email At(jsimon95@yahoo.ca

Your request is somewhat putting the cart before the horse. I don’t see how people will be interested in building your adjustable gripper based upon your skillfull literary representations of its benefits. I think a lot of people on this board are serious enough about their grip training to make one of your grippers, but don’t want to give out their e-mails due to spam issues. You could be undulated with e-mails, we have almost 3500 members of the gripboard, that’s a lot of e-mails!

I'm not understanding, either. Are you trying to sell these? If so, I understand the secrecy. If not, why is it such a big deal to post them? It's free and easy to do here with your own "Album". What are you protecting here? It seems odd to me (and most uf us, I think) to post something like this in such a public place and then be like, no it's a secret, but I'll give it away to anyone who wants it. Maybe you are afraid of public criticism or something, but the whole thing seems rather strange, and gives a lot of doubts as to what your motivations are.

If need be, explain this in your native language, I imagine someone here can translate, or if not, Google can. We are interested, and would like to know more, but please stop being so defensive and secretive :D

How many threads is this riddle going to show up in?

Post some photos, a parts list and assembly instructions.

Interested parties will build it, use it and give feedback

on it, with recommendations for improvement.

This board is supposed to be about sharing ideas and tips

not a MENSA entrance exam.

T

;)

If you build it they will come..... :tongue

Guys,

Can we discount the possiblity that we are getting pranked here? The language issue for one does not seem consistent with someone named Jason Simon. Second, after I viewed the pictures and the videos, it is exactly as described, a second spring being loaded onto grippers. Not sure how one could judge the true tension it adds. I just think this is more of a prank than anything.

If not, I don't mean to offend you Jason, if it is a prank, I called it first.

W

I am able to understand what he says, but feel he has invited more ridicule the way he has gone about things, than if he had just posted the pics in the first place. This is unfortunate because it is fear of ridicule that stopped him from just posting the pics.

No, it's different than my idea (in Bigsteel). He adds an extension spring over the top of the gripper coil. Simon has asked me to write up a description of the device, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Nice idea Jason. It looks easy to make if you can get your hands on the spring and hose clamps.

So how does the gripper feel? Is it similar enough to a tougher COC to be worth training on?

Robert

You can make more stronger then the gripper your work on or the orginal

gripper and up too 30 pounds stronger. This can make any gripper stronger.

Thank you, and we're glad that you submitted the pictures so that we can all talk. It looks like a really great design and simple enough that most of us should be able to build something like it. One thing that I couldn't tell, though was how the spring connects to the hose clamp - it's not visible in the pics.

Thanks for clearing things up.

Edited by ianders1

Thats cool. What I'm wondering about is that it looks like the spring wouldn't want to stay in place properly. This gives me another idea though. How hard would it be to mount a compression type spring inbetween the the inside handles of a gripper. If you designed a proper mounting you could make it so that you could swap in an out various size compression springs very easily. Hmm... that might work. Anyone know where you could get very small but strong compression type springs that might make this idea workable?

Edited by Incindium

Iander1

If you want I can send you detail pics how there connected+ the

adjustable gripper.

My email is:

jsimon952003@yahoo.ca

Iander1 hi I can send detail pics how the spring is connected.

But you to your email ok.

My email is:

jsimon952003@yahoo.ca

HI: incindium

Yes Iam presently designing a mounting that can use the supergripper

torsion springs+at least 4 spring anyway.

I send a rough pen drawing to wanna grip to see if he can post it.

maybe tonight I finish the drawing.

• 9 months later...

Bump to the top here..

The link to the pictures doesn't work and I'd love to see how to make one of these for myself. Can someone fix the link ?

Thx.. neilkaz ..