A New Grip Training Device

python

$189.00!!! Plus shipping?!?!?! Too rich for my blood, but it does look kind of cool.

I just found that a few days ago. Damn expensive. I'm going to try to design a cheaper version for FBBC.

Infinite Strength & Steel is also working on one.

Similar concept..but completely different design ;)

Very cool.

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

absolutely not worth the $$$ IMHO.

if you can afford it, which i can't, you'd be better off buying a G-Rex, or a grip machine. or do like others do, just bust your ass with hard work on your grippers.

stay strong :rock

What would be cool in a grip machine is one that could incorporate extension springs or

bands like the powerlifters use. I was thinking of something like the Beef Builder grip

machine with side hooks for extension springs or bands.

One problem with most grip machines I have seen is that the weight or resistance is constant unlike grippers which get harder as you crush them. This is not to say you can't get a good workout on them.

Good call on the bands. I'll get to designing today.

What would be cool in a grip machine is one that could incorporate extension springs or

bands like the powerlifters use. I was thinking of something like the Beef Builder grip

One problem with most grip machines I have seen is that the weight or resistance is constant unlike grippers which get harder as you crush them. This is not to say you can't get a good workout on them.

You mean like the Ivanko Supergripper?

Do you know how many lbs of 60d's you could buy with that much cash?! :yikes :stuart

Approximately 475lbs from my local home depot!

The price does not scare me off, it is the unfounded documentation

or endorsement from a credible individual that has put one to the test

and then be able to state whether it is worth it or not

Covered before, twice:

http://www.cyberpump.com/gripboard/index.p...5&hl=jackhammer

http://www.cyberpump.com/gripboard/index.p...7&hl=jackhammer

It's always good to search first, especially on stuff like this  :D

lol I was about to write and say I had posted on this before but not worth the Money IMO, If you really want a grip machine save up for a while and get the GRIPANATOR from PDA much better investment in my opinion, I will be getting one someday when I have enough money. Look at it here The Gripanator!

Edited by kyle102887

A lot of creativity went into Gripanator: the movie. Not really, but at least you get to see Wannagrips arm.

That was my fat arm. :tongue

bands like the powerlifters use.  I was thinking of something like the Beef Builder grip

One problem with most grip machines I have seen is that the weight or resistance is constant unlike grippers which get harder as you crush them.  This is not to say you can't get a good workout on them.

You mean like the Ivanko Supergripper?

Like the Ivanko in the sense in that it would use extension springs, or bands or even bungi tie downs on a Beef Builder type grip machine.

http://www.wwfitness.com/gripstrength.html

I was thinking of hooks on the bottom plate and another on the sliding part on each side

to hold the springs or other resistance.

I just found that a few days ago. Damn expensive. I'm going to try to design a cheaper version for FBBC.

John, build something that's just as good for a whole lot less - and yes, if you did, I would buy it and so would a bunch of other guys too! :D

Like the Ivanko in the sense in that it would use extension springs, or bands or even bungi tie downs on a Beef Builder type grip machine.

http://www.wwfitness.com/gripstrength.html

I was thinking of hooks on the bottom plate and another on the sliding part on each side

to hold the springs or other resistance.

I see. That would be cool!