Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

awesome videos guys!!!!!! Dave O is a monsta. The bridge bend was also very cool.

Guys I'm a little upset with all the cold ones you wasted. Munger I shed a tear watching you struggle with that can of beer. Oh yeah great vids guys!

Matt aren't you a senior in high school? Next one we have we'll try to make it while you're in town.

Jeff I think I'm going to Warrens on the third. Maybe we can play around a little at his place.

Nice videos!! :mosher

Looks like a lot of fun guys! ;)

Looks like it was a great time! That was some awesome bending!! :rock

No need to fear gentlemen. It was all soda.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Dave Ostlund, you are progressing very fast and your bends are very impressive! Nice work man.

Jeff P, I couldn't help by laugh when I was watching you bust that can and it got all over your face, and then the next time you tried it you kept turning your face away. Nice shorts! ;)

Nice shorts! ;)

The shorts by themselves weren't as good as the combo of white shorts and knee high black rubber boots. LOL. Someone needs a Queer Eye makeover. :)

Brian

What number was the no set?? I assume a 3 but couldn't get audio or zoom in to the #.

Wanna,

Just curious - is there a reason why the clips aren't named like they usually are, bro? At least they aren't showing up on my computer anyway.

-Jedd-

You mean no titles underneath? Yeah, they weren't given to me per say when submitted. And, I wasn't sure who was doing what after the fact. :)