Warren Tetting

Matt Van Weele

I just talked to Warren Tetting and he said chalk will now be aloud on his certification.

Matt have you guys talked about how people in other parts of the country will certify? Thanks for the updates with the cert process should be fun.

Austin

The set rule would be good too.

No set. Austin he has told me some ideas. Basically he will have to find guys that are trust worthy. Peterson and I for example will be certifying in front of him. We will be the official witnesses for our areas or state.

Matt, is it still certifying with the SM? I've also heard the Master from some on the board and wasn't sure which one it was. Either way, it sounds great. And achievable.

Matt,

What made Warren change his mind?

When are you going down to Warren's next? We should get a few people together and do some grip stuff at Warrens/

Thanks Matt. Anoher idea is that I could video tape the process and send it off to a witness like you or jeff. Its early though and Im sure we will figure something out. I like the cert process though.

Austin

Matt,

What made Warren change his mind?

When are you going down to Warren's next? We should get a few people together and do some grip stuff at Warrens/

Planning on the first week in April Dave. Love to do some grip stuff. Maybe give bending a shot again I thought it was pretty fun at the contest. Not sure what made him change his mind on chalk.

Bencrush I'm pretty sure hes still doing the SM.