Scheduling The Mmg's For Contests

Bill Piche

Bob Lipinski contacted me about scheduling the MMG's for contests. This was mentioned before by several others as well.

I think doing MMG cert's and also scheduling the MMG1-MMGX is something we should try and do.

All that would need to be done is schedule in advance the grippers to be at these contests so cert's could be performed (MMG1-MMGX).

Thoughts?

I pushed for this before and I think its a great idea. It adds to the contest and will push the guys to higher levels also. Great idea

Austin

I think it's a great idea, and makes much sense. It streamlines the process, to give more people access to certification. More people involved=more interesting process, IMO.

It's agood idea because it cuts down on time people would have thier names on the waiting lists. If the MM1 would have been at Strong arm I can think of around five or so guys who would have had a good chance of closing it. This would free up a couple months on the lists. You would still need video and everything right.

Sounds good to me. I thought this idea was originally shot down for some reason once though?

-Jedd-

Edited by Jedd Johnson