Clay Edgin Certification

Bill Piche

Bill, I emailed the video to editor@cyberpump.com late last night from my AOL account. If you haven't received it, let me know.

I never received it.

What about the form and gripper? Is Matt sending them back?

Resending now...

Hi Bill,

I have the form filled out and ready to mail. I just need an address.

Thanks,

Brian

I thought I needed to sign the form too?

I thought I needed to sign the form too?

Nope.

I am waiting anyway Clay per our email conversation.

All logistics are posted as stuck posts in the Mash Monster forum. Including where to send the form. :D

Witness form is in the mail. Congrats Clay. You'll notice at the end of the video that the gripper opens up and Clay slams it shut out of spite. :)

Brian

Congrats to Clay. It's official.

I had some technical problems with his first video. By witnesses account, he did it easily.

He asked if he could try and do it again on the 27th (the next day) because the gripper had not left yet. I agreed to let him since it was reported to have been done easily.

We did not create this cert to screw over our fellow gripsters, so I made a judgement call to allow another attempt because he asked if he could do it to get the proper video. I felt it was the right thing to do.

I'll vouch for his easy close on the 25th. It was as easy as the close in the official video. I'm just sorry the first video didn't come out well.

Brian

Lesson learned! Setting the gripper then pausing to show the set depth is harder to do with a tough gripper but it is a worthwhile practice when it comes to these videos.

Nice work on the MM2 Clay!

It's mine!! All mine!! maybe i can close it if i use my BODY weight?????????? Na not a chance. :cry Just kidding my body did not come close to the MM2, nor was it abused. LOL ha ha ha :D

Bill i sent the gripper out today USPS express mail. insured and sealed in the same style of box that you sent it to me in. you should receive it tomorrow and at the latest wed. please let me know when you receive it.

I want to thank again Clay and the board for intrusting me with these duties. This process was conducted with the highest amout of integrity and honor. It was a pleasure conducting this evalution.

Bill i want to thank you for your steed fast leadership and integrity. i comend you on your decision making skills and thank you. :yikes:bow OUT

I too after rehab. will begin the climb. :trout

Hey Wannagrip by any chance have you received the gripper back yet. You should have received it yesterday and at the latest today. i just want to make sure you received it safely. thanks

Hey Wannagrip by any chance have you received the gripper back yet. You should have received it yesterday and at the latest today. i just want to make sure you received it safely. thanks

It did arrive today. Had to go pick it up at the PO. Thanks man!