Choker Close Collars

ripsnorter

I just went to the hardware store, bought a short peice of 1 1/2" pipe. Get the short connector peice that has the threads on the outside. Cost me about 75 cents.

I got some 1.5" ID washers from the hardware store for $.90 a piece and spent 30 seconds grooving a notch into the inside edge of it so it could accommodate a #4. These things will never warp or break unless you are trying to choke down the WT. I passed out several to the guys down in Northridge last weekend.

I got some 1.5" ID washers from the hardware store for $.90 a piece and spent 30 seconds grooving a notch into the inside edge of it so it could accommodate a #4. These things will never warp or break unless you are trying to choke down the WT. I passed out several to the guys down in Northridge last weekend.

clay,

can you make one for the BBWC? :whistel

THANKS, BOB.

Sure. Actually, if Porkbone or Gorilla Hands are reading this topic, maybe they can slip the choker I gave them over the WC and find out for sure. I can't remember which one of them has the WC.

Sure. Actually, if Porkbone or Gorilla Hands are reading this topic, maybe they can slip the choker I gave them over the WC and find out for sure. I can't remember which one of them has the WC.

well, i have one that you made. got it from a board member. it only fits my #4 and #3.

Sure.  Actually, if Porkbone or Gorilla Hands are reading this topic, maybe they can slip the choker I gave them over the WC and find out for sure.  I can't remember which one of them has the WC.

well, i have one that you made. got it from a board member. it only fits my #4 and #3.

my mistake, it does fit. sorry clay :blush