Feel Like I Have Arthritis

bigmatt

Is it normal for my hands to feel like I have arthritis after doing a grip work out i.e. (Bending, CoC grippers, Rolling thunder) ? What can I do so I’m not in pain after A work out?

Thanks!

Matt English

Matt,

Can you be more specific about why your hands feel like you have arthritis?? If they are just sore then I would probably not worry..

It feels like the joints in my hand are in pain. I all ways have to rub my hands like an old person.

well join the club. I have recently kinda took a week off and when I have come back my hands don't really have that same type of soreness in them. Have you been doing hot cold contrast baths??

It's called overtraining if you're lucky and repetitive stress injury if you're not.

My advice is to cut back. You're doing too much and not letting yourself recover properly.

If you're trying to bend really heavy more than about once per week you're gonna tear up your hands. Bending is always what makes my hands hurt the most afterward. Try icing your hands and wrists immediately after your workouts.

Thank you all for you info! I will rest more!

It is so hard to rest with all the fun I am having!

Thanks