When Will The #5 Come

CHRISWILES

3 People have already closed the #4 CoC and serveal more r close, So will they make the #5???

I suggest you read the IronMind News thread. :)

No one will be closing a 4 anytime soon IMO with the new rules. So, making a 5 now becomes even more ludicrous. :D

yea ture... i think they should make a new list... but still have the old 1 up... and with more info on all the people. yea im new to all this i just got my T and #1 like 3 weeks ago i couldnt close the T... now i can touch it about 10 times

Hmph ( Looks at the Ironmind Rules list) Will the make a #5, What for ;)

Edited by kyle102887

Should have left the damn rules alone and just made a #5. Then Randy can say he has a very hard gripper yet to be close. But if he wants to take a step backwards it's his business.

Yep now the only person that can say they have an unclosable gripper is Mr. Tetting himself.

Yep now the only person that can say they have an unclosable gripper is Mr. Tetting himself.

You closed the WT already? Damn, that's some nice progress!

Now I agree, Wanna.... with the new certification process in effect, there isn't a need for a #5.... you want to get your hands on a tougher gripper than a #4, go to Warren Tetting or other reputable gripper manufactuer, you'll get it!

You closed the WT already? Damn, that's some nice progress!

OOPS I forgot about them, my bad, now these guys are only ones that can claim that: Tetting, Baraban, and the guy that makes the Heavy Grips.

The PRO, the WC, the HG 500, and the almighty WT. Now those are some grippers. I bow :bow to them, "I am not worthy".

Edited by kyle102887

Should have left the damn rules alone and just made a #5. Then Randy can say he has a very hard gripper yet to be close. But if he wants to take a step backwards it's his business.

You're absolutely right.

It IS his business. And his "business" just took a major nose-dive with all the backlash he created by instituting this "new rule".

So I ask you: is this good for his business?? We shall see.... :blink