Jeff Peterson Certification

Bill Piche

Good Luck Jeff! You should have no problems with it.

Good luck Jeff

Well there are about a dozen good canidates around here. How about Brian Carlton, I talked to him and he said he'd do it.

Well there are about a dozen good canidates around here. How about Brian Carlton, I talked to him and he said he'd do it.

Sounds good. He can do both you and Matt.

Have Brian PM me his address.

Thanks!

Just wondering where the MM1 is currently so I can get an idea for a date to shoot for.

Not that you'll need the luck, but crush it!

Guys, please be sure to review all the rules.

Get that good video! :)

Good luck - crush that beast!

Although I eMailed Bill yesterday, I was just reviewing the logistics and thought I should mention to all that I received the gripper in yesterday's mail. I'm coordinating a time with Jeff and Matt now to witness the feats.

BC.

good luck Jeff

Jeff closed the MM and I believe that suitable video was obtained. Gordon will get a tape ready and send it to Bill.

BC.

Congrats Jeff!

Jeff closed the MM and I believe that suitable video was obtained.  Gordon will get a tape ready and send it to Bill.

BC.

Prelim congrats to Jeff.

But, I caution everyone. The parallel set rule will be enforced. So, the jury is out until video review. If there is any question, it goes to 2 more judges (my vote does not count) per the rules.

Guys, don't "blow off" this rule. One of these days soon, someone will fail due to this rule.

Parallel is parallel too. So, that doesn't mean 2 inch set. It doesn't mean stricter than what parallel is. This isn't the IPF. ;)

I thought the parralel rule was going to be enforced on the mm2 and beyond due to the facts that many closed the MM1 without the rule being enforced. I swear it was saud before the rule would start at the MM2.

I thought the parralel rule was going to be enforced on the mm2 and beyond due to the facts that many closed the MM1 without the rule being enforced. I swear it was saud before the rule would start at the MM2.

There was originally the 1 inch rule. That was always in place. There isn't much difference between the two if at all except you can see parallel handles better than 1 inch between the handles.

Maybe someone else can remember and clarify if it was a "free for all" on the MMG1. I doubt it was that! :D

I found this when I did a search

It won't go into effect until the MMG2. It's too late for the MMG1 as it would not be fair. So, we'll be a bit more strict for the MMG2 and higher.

Bill said this awhile back if it helps.