Mm

JeffPeterson

Who here is going to sign up for the next round of MM1. There are a lot of people here who could do it. Hopefully many try so that this pyramid will be accurate.

I would love to sign up for MM lv 1

Matt and I are last on the list and we'll take our attempt by next week for sure, so signups I would bet would follow shortly.

sweet i can't wait.

I told myself I would sign up for the next round, but I didn't think it would be so soon. I'm not sure if I'm ready yet.

Jeff, where are you at crush wise? have you closed one of the new grandmasters? have you closed an elite?

I intend to do it eventually, but am certain I'm not yet ready. I haven't been training crush lately, as I'm giving all my attention to the Red Nail. I can still close my #3 for a single rep, though.

I'd like to sign up for the MM1 cert for sometime in early May. I've already talked to Heath about him being my witness, since there is no one here who could do it for me.