Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

nice bend

Great job!! :rock:bow

Just awesome!

Congrats!

WOW..............ever since clay showed me how to bend, i have a new found respect for you benders. 1 day i hope to join your ranks....... :ohmy:bow

Awesome bend Dave !!! Your progression is amazing as well ! :bow:bow

Gosh, what's your BW ? (maybe i'm not the only one interested in pound for pound bending :D ). Way to follow the example of the Mighty Atom :rock

Amaury.

PS: David looks huge in the vid :ohmy

Amaury,

Dave's about 84k. Yes I am a bit heavier now. Getting ready to go against Benny.

David

Dave has made some phenomenal progress! I can't get over how easy he made it look! My only regret is he doesn't post. I'd like to know his secret.

Amaury,

Dave's about 84k. Yes I am a bit heavier now. Getting ready to go against Benny.

David

Thanks David !

For a moment i thought Dave was lighter than me, in fact he is quite heavier (+13kgs / 29lbs). I can't imagine how skinny i would look next to you in the vid :whacked

Benny will be a tough opponent to say the least, but so will you.

Nah I'm about 18 stone or 252 pounds and he weighs about 155 lbs. I think I weighed in at 17 st 10 lbs last year. Only Kalle was heavier.

Nah I'm about 18 stone or 252 pounds and he weighs about 155 lbs.

Yes that's it Mob, i'm 157lbs. Gosh all the contenders for the europeans will be over 100kgs or what ? :cry:D

Nah I'm about 18 stone or 252 pounds and he weighs about 155 lbs. I think I weighed in at 17 st 10 lbs last year. Only Kalle was heavier.

Ah, my mistake. I thought that you meant you would be 100lbs heavier than David's 84kg/185lbs....

Ah, my mistake. I thought that you meant you would be 100lbs heavier than David's 84kg/185lbs....

Hasn't DH been 90 kilos before? Will he more than that this year?