Check Out This Collection

OldGuy

Definitely. I see just about everything ironmind makes and plenty of stuff they don't in that photo

I'm jealous. that's a good collection of toys

Nice array of grip toys, just missing some block weights.

Proabally RB's or Beef Builders.

His name is Andrew Christie. There are a few of the items I sell there in the photo. He's competed in the British Grip champs.

David

His name is Andrew Christie. There are a few of the items I sell there in the photo. He's competed in the British Grip champs.

David

David is he able to go online ?

John,

I don't know. I have received emails from him, but they seem to be from his work.

David

:blush Yup, that's my collection. Since the photo was taken, I've added a couple of block weights made by Stan Pike, and David Horne's adjustable pinch apparatus.

Deeply sad, I know, and yet I seem to fit right in on the Gripboard!

I've been on the board for a while, but only post occasionally.

The photo was taken in the gym I manage. To the innocent eye it looks like an ordinary gym with the usual weights machines, bikes, steppers, treadmills etc. but hidden away in dark corners lurk all sorts of strange medieval devices. :whistel Woe betide any unsuspecting person who asks about the grippers casually strewn on my desk! I've managed to convert a couple of guys to the dark side...

As David said, I have competed in his competition, but only in the amateur division.

Sadly, the spirit is willing but the flesh is... well, getting there slowly. At this rate I might close the No3 in three or four years time.

The silver spring grippers are RBs - a 160 and a narrow 300, given to me by Gazza back when he was selling RB stuff.

Andrew

A nice collection of grip toys you are gathering there mate,also nice to hear that you are one of a few gym managers that let and support people that do grip as well as use other equipment in there gym.

Amateur or otherwise you are a very worthy competitor and friend :D