New Stuff

Matt Van Weele

Warren said hes now selling grippers with handles a that a 4.75 inches long compared to the standard 3.75. This will give better leverage and the hands can be slowly moved up to their usual distance from the spring as you get stronger. Hes also selling grippers that have a standard length handle on one side and something like a 9 inch on the other. This will make heavy negatives easier when it comes to forcing the gripper shut at the start of the negative.

If your interested call him at 651-222-1889.

Is he ever going to get a web site and online ordering going? If he does, he should be ready for an INFLUX of orders! :)

I hate to say it's coming because I said that in the past. His cert is actually ready. He has about 10 copies and really likes them so hes having a bunch of them made. He finally got these after 6 months or so of waiting.

I'll have get over and cert with some of the guys. It'll be very tough not set no chalk.