Exer-rings

slazbob

got them yrs. ago. i don't think there in business any more, but it's a round ring that is orange. they had all different sizes...of course, had to get the thickest. well i sent it to john brookfield yrs ago. and him and steve jeck loved it. john even used it in his programs. it's about #2 strenght, but you have to put it high in your hand, and use your fingers. john could do about 15reps with it...that was 10yrs. ago. just wondering if anyone has one?

Got a picture?

Got a picture?

no, but i've seen them in david horne's iron grip course. their rubber and orange. if i had one, i couldn't even post it, i have the oldest computer. its called mag innovision! sorry... :(

I was always calling Quads Gym and asking if I could order some. I never got to tough. I got lucky though a few years later and found some better grip enhancers.

how do you use them...?
My set came with a detailed insert. The rings are crushed, pinched, and stretched in various ways. There are better tools for crushing and pinching. However, the exer-rings are very good for intra-digital pinching.