Burt's Bees Hand Salve

Rekx

Fellas...check out Burt's Bees Hand Salve. I workout with kettlebells along with the grip. Before, about once a week or so the callouses on my hands would rip off leaving sensitive skin exposed. Then I tried this Burt's Bees stuff. Put it on in the morning, once or twice during the day, and then at night. I haven't had a single callous rip off since. My palm has developed tuff leather pads. Before, the callouses would rip off and dead skin would be left which is scratchy...not condusive to touching more sensitive members of the opposite sex if you know what I mean :shifty . Now my hands ar smoooooth...the wife loves it. I love this Burt's Bees so much I bought some of the cologne, after-shave, and soap. I can't say the wife likes the cologne so much, but I do. Best part, it's not some girly fragrance. We're taking Bay Rum, patchoulie, and bees wax. Not to mention Burt himself looks like a gripster. :tongue Anyway, link is below...highly recommended.

Burt's Bees

uncommonscents_1780_5865194

Edited by Rekx

My roommate in college told me about this stuff:

http://www.skinhelp.com/conaffairs/lubridermdryskin.shtml

It's Lubriderm, Fragrance Free. Good stuff. His dad was a dermatoligist and said it was the best and doesn't make you smell all flowery.

I use it every morning after my shower and I don't even have any calluses to speak of. I have pretty tough skin, though. Also, the stuff lasts forever.

I had to read a case analysis on Burt's Bees for a class I was in. It's a pretty interesting company. Burt looks like a wild man.

I like udder balm. Thats good stuff. Best I have used. Berts Bees hand salve is great also though.

I have yet to try these other products, but I do know of one cream that in my book in unsurpassed. It was recomended to me when I got my tatoo. It worked wonders for that, but even more for my hands.

Rex Eme Cream

This stuff really does do wonders, highly recomended. I mean hey, it has a money back guarantee. :)

Edited by Anuwbius

yea i got a supply of the burt's bees for a present so far ive tried the chapstick

,havent really used the others yet, that seems to be pretty hi-proformance with a little burn sensation and as a plus you can feel it clear the sinuses right up