Some Sweet Rolling Handles For Sale

Clay Edgin

My dad called me last night and said that he has finished making 8 of these rolling handles. They are approximately 6" long, 2.5" diameter handle, smooth grip, and the handle rotates on bearings. Gorilla Hands and Porkbone have both tried this thing, as well as some amateur and professional highland games athletes. They all agree that this thing is pure evil and will surely knock down your poundages as compared to other rolling handles. Because of this, I call my handle The Equalizer :)

My best on an older RT handle is 222lbs, but my best lift on this handle is 153lbs last time I tried it. It just wants to roll right out of your hands. I'd like to find out what guys like Joel Sward can do on it!

They are $40 plus shipping, which I haven't calculated yet. If anyone is interested, please PM me or email me at clay@castledarkmoor.com. Thanks.

They sound pretty nice. A pic would be cool.

Thanks Porkbone for putting those up!

Ball bearings for smoothness and consistency, craftsmanship, support of a good cause (Clay's Dad) and probably other thing that I don't know about.

No disrespect taken. It's a good question. I think this handle is worth the extra $5 because:

-The diameter of it is 2.5", compared to 2.38" with the RT, so it works your grip more.

-This is all steel construction, unlike the PVC and steel RT handle, so it will perform better for longer

-Our handle rotates on bearings, making it more difficult to lift even close to what you do with a RT. It just wants to jump out of your hand.

-Actually, you can apply a lot of PDA's points on why their Thunderball is better than the RT for this handle too.

FWIW, I'm not knocking Ironmind, PDA, or their respective products. I'm a loyal customer to both and am not trying to muscle in on their territory or anything. My dad made me one of these handles some time ago and I loved it, others tried it and they liked it, so I thought I would have a handful made and put them up for sale here.

wish i saw this before my purshase of the rolling thunder , it looks well constructed

i like the added size for more grip work

Edited by monstrosity